REBEL 101.7 GENERAL CONTEST RULES:
1.Dates/Terms/Eligibility: REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM),(the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website. The Contest is open to legal Canadian residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in Ontario or Quebec. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or agents of Torres Media Broadcasting radio stations or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate.
2. Prizes: Only one winner or qualifier per household on REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM), for prizes valued under $600 dollars. After winning a prize valued over $1000, winner must wait one full year before they are eligible to win another prize over $600. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer.
3. Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM). Listeners can call the REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) contest line 613.703.1144. If a caller gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another call will be taken. Decisions of the REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) judges are final. All contest entries will become the property of REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM).
5. Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
SPECIFICALLY, BUT NOT TO LIMIT THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE STATION DOES NOT ENCOURAGE, CONDONE, OR SUPPORT, AND FURTHERMORE DISCOURAGES, ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS FROM ENGAGING IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BRING HARM OF ANY KIND TO, OR OTHERWISE NEGATIVELY AFFECT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY, OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR THE GENERAL PUBLIC, OR ANY ACTIVITY THAT INVOLVES DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION OF ANY KIND TO PRIVATE OR PUBLIC PROPERTY.
6. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website, in person at the Station’s studios (739-B Ridgewood Avenue, Suite 202, Ottawa, ON K1V 6M8) during regular business hours (Mon-Fri. 9:00am – 4:00pm) or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.
1. Game and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address. Limit one entry per email address.
2. REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM), users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
3. REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM), in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.
1. Employees of Torres Media Broadcasting Corp., REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM), its associated agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
2. Any and all federal, provincial, and local laws apply to all contests.
3. Winner’s voice or likeness may be used in conjunction with recorded announcements or outside advertising for REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM). Winners may be recorded and played back on-air, on any of the Torres Media Broadcasting radio stations.
4. You may only win once in 30 days with each Torres Media Broadcasting radio station.
5. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning unless otherwise noted.
6. Any additional costs related to the prize or incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Prize is awarded as is to the winner only. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted.
8. Prize has no cash value.
9. In the case of ballot entry contests; if ballot form is illegible, a new form will be drawn
10. Ballots must be filled out by actual person entering to win contest. No substitutions. If ballot was filled out by a third person, a new ballot will be drawn.
11. REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) may not be held responsible for any technical difficulties, for example studio equipment or phones that result in a potential winner being disconnected on studio lines.
12. REBEL 101.7 (CIDG-FM) reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time. The decisions of Torres Media Broadcasting are final.
13. By participating in any contests, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the promotion.
WHEN IS Rebel 101.7 OPEN?
Monday through Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm. Please call before coming to pick up prize to ensure someone is here to greet you. 613-801-1017
WHERE IS Rebel 101.7?
739-B Ridgewood Avenue, Suite 202
Ottawa, Ontario K1V 6M8
CLICK HERE FOR OUR LOCATION
CAN I GET THERE BY BUS?
Yep. Hop on the #166 (get off at the stop directly across from the building).
WHAT DO I NEED TO PICK UP MY PRIZE?
You’ll need a driver’s license, birth certificate, or another official government issued photo I.D. In some specific cases, (i.e. trip winners) parents or legal guardians will be required in-person to sign a waiver form on the winner’s behalf.
CAN SOMEONE ELSE PICK UP MY PRIZE?
YES — However, if you want someone else to pick up your prize, they must come with a signed letter from you and a photocopy of your official I.D. (driver’s license, birth certificate or another official government issued I.D. that has your signature). Be sure to photocopy the side with your signature. The letter must also name who will be picking up your prize and include their home telephone number.. Please note the prize that you won and the date of winning.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO PICK UP MY PRIZE?
30 days – Unless your prize is something like movie passes which may expire sooner.